Request for a price quotation

Request an offer easily! Fill in our price request form and our colleague will contact you soon.

Details ›


Choose from our steadily renewing offers. With us it is guaranteed that everyone will find the perfect offer. Book the relaxation of your dreams now!

Details ›

Room rates per day

Dráva Hotel: experience for body and soul

Details ›

General terms and conditions

Room rates have been fixed in EUR and HUF. They include half board, wellness services (experience pool, sun deck, fitness room, saunas, steam room, salt room, infra sauna), bathrobe use, use of the closed parking area, Internet access and VAT. Tourist tax is not included in the rates. In the event of packages the services may differ from those above. Booking shall only be valid when confirmed, which will be sent automatically by our system to the e-mail address provided by you. Rates may be changed without prior notice; this, of course, does not apply to room rates already confirmed. Simultaneously with ordering your accommodation, a contract shall come into being between you and our company.


Rooms can be occupied from 02:00 p.m. on the day of arrival, an earlier check-in can be booked after confirmation, depending on the occupancy of the hotel.


Rooms shall be left no later than by 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure. Please signal at the reception on the day before departure at the latest, if you wish to leave our hotel after 11:00 a.m.

We provide late check-out service on the day of departure according to the following:

  • from 11:00 a.m. to 04:00 p.m.: against HUF 5,000.- / one-off charge
  • after 04:00 p.m.: against the rate of accommodation for 1 night

Your booking will be warranted, when:

  1. in the event of bank transfer: the 30% advance payment arrives at our bank account
  2. in the event of credit card or bank card payment: immediately. In the event of no show or cancellation the advance payment WILL NOT BE REFUNDED! We will issue an invoice on the advance payment following the arrival of the advance payment.

Terms of cancellation

The booking can not be cancelled for free. Within 72 hours or in the event of no show or no cancellation the cancellation penalty will be 100% of the service booked. In the event of programme packets and special offers please check the cancellation terms indicated therein. Cancellations and amendments shall exclusively be made in e-mail or via a confirming telephone call, in each cases please look for our sales colleague (per e-mail, telefax or telephone).

On holidays and special seasons in the event of cancellation or no show the advance payment will not be reimbursed.

Terms of Payment

In our hotel we accept the following means of payment:

  1. Cash payment: Hungarian Forints or Euros
  2. Széchenyi Pihenőkártya (MKB, K&H and OTP)
  3. VISA, Eurocard-Mastercard, Maestro credit card, American Express
  4. Erzsébet Voucher

Bank cards will be charged in HUF. After a successful transaction in the event of payment with bank card (which means the acceptance following the control of the validity and cover of the bank card), Kereskedelmi és Hitelbank launches the charging of the bank account of the Card Holder with 30% of the services ordered. The remaining 70% will be pre-authorised in our hotel as guarantee for the booking. The actual payment shall be made in our hotel, upon leaving. Provision of the information required for online payment will be made through encrypted data communication on the site of Kereskedelmi és Hitelbank. In the course of bank card and credit card payment Customer will be redirected to the payment site of the Bank and the payment will be made directly on the site operated by the Bank according to the rules and security provisions of international bank card companies. Pre-authorisation will take place in our hotel, on the basis of the data (name of credit card or bank card, validity etc.) provided by you. On demand we can provide airport transfer against a fee.

Handling of personal data

The protection of your personal data is particularly important for Investeur Kft. and its partners. Collection and processing of the personal data required in the course of the use of our homepage, suitable for identification is in accordance with the Hungarian data protection provisions in force (Act LXIII of 1992). Simultaneously with your booking you shall acknowledge the terms of booking. For further information or booking please contact us at the following accessibilities: Telephone: +36 72 580 980 Telefax: +36 72 580 981 e-mail: For the sake of your convenience and the protection of your personal data please, take the keycard received upon arrival with you to all meals and place it on the table. Our hotel is a member of the Hungarian Hotel Association.

Email share

Callback service

Please fill in the form if you would like us to call you back.