- Catholic church and church garden: the passion of Jesus was made of vitreous enamel by László Morvai can be seen on the exterior wall of the church built in the 1990s. The vitreous enamel stations continue in the church garden and present the outstanding events and persons of Hungarian history.
- Calvinistic church: it is to be found in the Kossuth Lajos street parallel to the Thermal Spa and Bath. The church was built in 1802 and it is under monument protection.
- Calvinistic church in Terehegy: the church was built in 1798 and is to be found in Terehegy, on a little hill.
- Zsigmondy promenade and park: the park is situated to the south from the Thermal Spa and Bath. Several fine art works and comfortable benches are waiting for the guests.
- Harka fountain: the fountain what was established in 2000 and is to be found in the old park. The valuable Zsolnay fountain illustrates the legend of the thermal water in Harkány.
- Fountain with the orb: the Millennium Fountain stands in front of the Town Hall and is the masterpiece of László Vajda and Tamás Kammerer.
- Bath and Thermal Spa: In an old park of 13.5 hectares, a water surface of 7,600 square metres, 5,000 square metres of leisure area, 3 thermal and 5 bath pools are awaiting the guests.
- Pál Futó Museum: It is a permanent exhibition of multidimensional works and in the gallery there is an exhibition of contemporary artists changing every month.
Please fill in the form if you would like us to call you back.