Poproś o cytat

Kérjen ajánlatot könnyedén! Töltse ki ajánlatkérő kérdőívünket és munkatársunk hamarosan felveszi Önnel a kapcsolatot.

Detale ›


Pakiety

Válogasson kedvére megújuló kínálataink közt, mert nálunk garantáltan mindenki megtalálja a számára tökéletes ajánlatot! Foglalja le álmai pihenését most!

Detale ›


Napi szobaárak

Dráva Hotel, élmény testnek és léleknek!

Detale ›

Zasady i Warunki

The appliances of payment

We accept:

1) Hungarian Forint (HUF) and EURO

2) VISA, Eurocard-Mastercard or Maestro card


We provide an airport shuttle service for a fee.

Check-in

Please be informed about our check-in policy:

check-in time: 2 p.m

Check out

Please leave the rooms no later than 11:00 on the day of travel. Please check in after 11:00 on arrival at the reception - but no later than the day before departure - at check-in.

On late check out late check out (late departure) is provided as follows:

From 11.00 am to 4.00 pm: 5.000 HUF / one time fee
After 16.00, 1 night stay for a fee

Your order becomes warranted when:

In the case of a transfer, a 30% deposit is received on our account
in case of credit card and bankcard - immediately The advance is no show (no arrival) and, in case of cancellation, DO NOT REFUND! After receipt of the advance we will send an advance account.

Cancellation policy

Reservations can be canceled at least 72 hours prior to arrival. Within 72 hours or in the case of no show and non-payment, the penalty is 100% of the ordered service. Please check the cancellation terms and conditions described in our packages, special offers. Cancellation and modification can only be effected via email and confirmation phone call, in any case please contact our salesperson (e-mail, fax, telephone).

On holidays and special seasons in the event of cancellation or no show the advance payment will not be reimbursed.

Zasady płatności

In our hotel we accept the following payment methods:

Cash payment: Hungarian Forint or Euro

VISA, Eurocard-Mastercard, Maestro credit card, American Express

Card payments are made in HUF. In case of payment with a credit card, after a successful transaction - this is the validity of the bankcard and acceptance after the collateral check - the Commercial and Credit Bank initiates the debit of the Card Holder's account with 30% of the services ordered. The remaining 70% will be pre-licensed as a guarantee for the reservation. The actual payment will be made at our hotel upon departure. The information required for online payment is provided through the Securities and Loan Bank through encrypted data communication. When paying with credit card and credit card, the Customer is redirected to the Bank's payment site and the payment is made directly on the Bank's site operated by the International Card Companies' rules and safety regulations. Pre-authorization will be made at our hotel based on the data you provide (credit or debit card number, validity period, etc.). On request we provide airport transfer for a fee.

Korzystanie z informacji osobistych

The protection of your personal data is of paramount importance for Tecamp Ltd. and its partners. The collection and processing of personal data necessary for the identification of our personal data is in accordance with the applicable Hungarian data protection regulations (Act LXIII of 1992). By booking your reservation, you agree to the terms of the hotel. For more information or booking, please contact us at the following contact details. Tel +36.72 580 980 Fax +36. 72 580 981 e-mail: reservation@dravahotel.hu For your convenience and personal information, please bring your room card at your arrival to each meal and place it on the table! Our hotel is a member of the Hungarian Hotel Association

Udział w e-mailu

Oddzwonić do telefonu

Proszę wypełnić formularz, jeśli chcesz, abyśmy zadzwonili do Ciebie z powrotem.

Cookie and Privacy Policy